Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Peter Grill and Goblin Apocalypse

Traps could and likely would work, especially given they seem to have reduced mental faculties due to being controlled by their intense impulses, however...

There are simply too many of them for traps to be a viable solution in and of themselves. Sure, it might help, but we are looking at borderline literal waves of goblins here, so unless you had hundreds of traps, you'd still need to rely on fortifications and the like. After all, once the trap is triggered, it can simply be avoided by others -similarly, ambushes and other "element of surprise" tactics are one-use things, highly effective in the moment they do work, but once they lose that initial impact, it's not going to serve much use.

alright, i'm calling it, the problem solving plot twist will be that senpai is actually a lesbian. has to be.

Dex-chan lover
Elite Goblinas... PROCEED.

I.. had dark thoughts going through my head, possibly influenced by dapper chickens. It reminded me of the situations where a female gets stuck in a wall that leads to a (disadvantageous?) situation.

But combine that with glory holes and lonely outposts, would that work out for all parties? Have I hit a new low?

... Yes.

Aggregator gang
Why is Peter afraid of the goblins for luvelia? All the males are gone right, there’s nothing to rape them?

Users who are viewing this thread