Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
- Childhood friend
- Has attachment to Peter outside of lust
- Capable of holding back (even if it's futile)
- Genuinely loyal to Peter
- Cute despite being some weird mix of colors yet known to the readers
- Cute
- Cute
- Very cute
How can anyone deny that Gobuko is best girl? Best endgame right there.

Childhood friend check
CUTE check
Tiddies! check
Ponytail check
Black sclera check
ABS Check check check

Be still my son!
Benis: "But I refuse."

Fed-Kun's army
I would've been out after round 3. Hell, let's be honest, getting older now probably round 2 and that's it. Enjoy your youth, fellas. And most importantly, keep your friends close and your adopted goblin amazon chicks closer!

Contributor
I just got this horrifying thought of him accidently landing in a lamia village....

Double-page supporter
Gobuko is still inferior to Piglette. Plus we all know the childhood friend always loses.

Double-page supporter
Well, Peter can fight with Banana before ...
with a Stick, maybe he can fight whole Goblin Horde ?

Aggregator gang
so I'm thinking there's 2 fairly easy ways to end the goblin rush more or less forever
1 - establish a "goblin king" who keeps the queen satisfied, find someone who is into goblin ladies (it can even be another goblin as long as he is strong enough) and buff him so he can out last her, sure it sounds odd, but that's been pointed out as being the main issue driving this event (and the need for a strong enough base candidate is cause buffs beyond someone's tolerance usually have recoil and we don't want him to be a "one and done" event cause that wouldn't stop anything). done right, it'd stop all the problems with significantly less effort than fighting off the rush, and as long as he knows his hold on the position is only because of others support he wont turn into a menace of a goblin king in his own right, this is probably the harder of the two methods to maintain, but it has the bonus of installing a figurehead king to rule the goblin race and it entirely negates the cycle
2 - monitor things and send assassins to kill the goblin queen before the male goblins have all died off, this should cut off the cycle early before most non-goblins are effected, although it does come with the downside of potentially splitting the goblins into factions with multiple kings/queens which would in turn increase the efforts required to maintain peace with this method (although there's no guarantee there aren't already multiple goblin factions anyways so...yippie...) and the potential for baby goblin hoards being raised due to the initial phase of intense goblin x goblin death festival suddenly becoming less deadly, but if they attacked then they'd be less organized and at least all they'd be after is food instead of stealing men to sacrifice to the queen

Fed-Kun's army
@degenerateafro I mean...they already banged twice. So it seems like all the girls are winning, even the childhood friend. The author looks to be going for the holy "True Harem" ending.

Users who are viewing this thread