Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Peter Grill and the Good-for-Nothing Smith

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
great chapter. thanks for working on this again, i really missed this series.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, a robot love-doll that does Jojo poses as a mating dance... I've seen everything now.

Dex-chan lover
It's been 6,000 years since the last chapter. This is a blessing

Dex-chan lover
My dick is getting hard, is this the work of an enemy Stando?

Dex-chan lover
It's been too long. I forgot the dwarves were rabbits. Kind of sad this episode was a flashback to explain why he was in the room with her, rather than it being half the chapter instead. Too much buildup, not enough lewding of the bunny. Still, glad to see this wasn't forgotten.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
IT'S BACK! OUR HERO IS BACK!!!! AND LEGAL LOLI? GETTO!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
You're wasting time Peter ... better hop to it ... .. ... That FELT dirty. However, she IS a legal loli so that makes up for the fact that ... well she IS a bunny and THAT makes up for the fact that ... Wait ... there are NO downsides. Shit ... I just outted myself ... LOL.

Also, I have to say it again ... Peter ... is ... shooting blanks. There is no way that with all the fucking this guy has gotten into that NOBODY has gotten pregnant. Let's face it ... that man is marching no soldiers into battle. I wonder when the girls are gonna realize it ... or maybe they never will LOL.

Double-page supporter
Well, that certainly escalated in the middle there.

@Dipuc4Life he's not shooting blanks it's just that it's been a few weeks since all this started for'im.

Double-page supporter
If I was peter, I would leave that father alone and go to a long journey.

his daughter probably kill herself or runaway and dead or married to fat bastard or married to other man but not happy with him.

screw them, got my self plenty girl !

Users who are viewing this thread