Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Peter Grill and the Fallen Family

Dex-chan lover
Peter Grill's unwanted Harem will rescue the strongest man of the world... ok! PS: I like how Loli Elf Vegan got yamcha'd

Man is fucked. He is going to cheat on her with every race by the end. He should just grab her and run and never look back, or call off the engagement and enjoy his fate

Double-page supporter
I thought it was about to take a different kind of turn for the worst when the Grandma appeared...

Dex-chan lover
Fart... orgasm trying to put on your clothes orgasm sneeze,coughing and eating holy hell no pain from even choking on your food just cumming to death

Dex-chan lover
Well, it ain't cheating if he ain't get caught... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Nice, i expect we have to wait for another month for a translation but this is a nice suprise, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
But... what if their progeny ends up taking after the weak body of the elves and the weak magic of the humans?

so he's been having dry orgasms all this time, right? since his dick has been rendered useless by the spell, and since we never see him wanting to clean himself afterwards

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, yeah, of course, he won't get caught, yeah, we know ...

The typical doujin magic crest, used for the first time on males, and having a more wholesome effect ... hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
The new elf girl isn't on the cover so Peter won't have sex with her because she doesn't seem to be a heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread