Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Peter Grill and the Fallen Family

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to have a damn good laugh if after all of this it turns out that Peter Grill is sterile.

No telling how much time has passed between ch1 and this one... and none of the first set of girls have shown any symptoms either.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now. When the sisters work together and open that door(probably by having a threesome with Peter), they'll just find a note from there grandfather saying "the real treasure was the friends we made along the way".

Group Leader
The name of the Obaa-sama is Breatharia Eldriel... that would be the correct translation, i think.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, Yamcha!

Feels weird when I prefer the design of orcs, goblins, ogres and dwarves way more than elves...

lol Yamcha position always gets me (seriously the sadist character in anime)

I agree @Onoskumaru the goblin and oni are well designed, but I've always favored those races. Piglette is kind of stupid though with 2 sets of ears sad I normally like orcs. The dwarves are heresy though! bunnies? fucking bunnies? that's not a dwarf that's a Viera.

Dex-chan lover
So, elf-sis is clearly trying to hide what's going from granny, and Peter chose not to spill the beans, huh? Guess that's how much he wanted to escape.

Dex-chan lover
@GengisKong

"I looked right in your face!!!"

"Hey... Wasn't me."

".... Maybe it wasn't you..."

That, or the Shaggy route!

Fed-Kun's army
At this point he could tell his fiance(forgot her name) that his relationship with the other girls is for the peace of the races and she'd probably believe him lol

30 chapters in, I've come to realize, even when you have gorgeous girls fucking you everyday, you can still be a gigantic loser

Users who are viewing this thread