Phantom Busters - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's Go Sightseeing in Kamakura!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the great job on the scans, and also, that old dude was serving so much cunt, i already love him.

Dex-chan lover
This manga remind me of The Daily Lives of High School Boys
Also did that old guy demand him to lick his cock or asshole ?

Dex-chan lover
Man when its come to sorcery manga the dispute always the clan and family

Dex-chan lover
Man when its come to sorcery manga the dispute always the clan and family
And if done well can be super entertaining, which I'm optimistic for considering the manga so far.
Thank you for the translation, really enjoying this series!

This manga is genuinely so funny. I haven't read a manga that's made me laugh out loud like this since Grand Blue, so seeing an update always gets me hyped up.
Thanks for the chapter, really appreciate the high quality translation and notes at the end.

Heh I bet MC is that Grandpa's favorite considering both are pretty much eccentric and lively lol

Dex-chan lover
This manga is genuinely so funny. I haven't read a manga that's made me laugh out loud like this since Grand Blue, so seeing an update always gets me hyped up.
Thanks for the chapter, really appreciate the high quality translation and notes at the end.
Seriously, the characters makes this manga good. The premise of this manga may sound cliche but their dynamics are so fun to watch. They bounce with each other so well and no one ever overshadowed each other. Which made me sad that Hime actually passed on because she actually made it better. Really reminding me of manga like Witch Watch or Meiten Restaurant where the casts are so fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread