Phoenix Against the World

@Bramia Do you even BRUH ? they literally have over 10 projects in their site and update constantly as well as pick new ones, how in the world are they busy enough to not upload their over 100 chapters here ?

Nvm, i just keep getting confused, the ones uploading it are Silver leaf, while the ones that have already over chapter 70 are Timeles Leaf, since seing silver leaf is really rare, i just keep forgeting that they still exist

LOL why you even still translate this. another scanlator already translate this sooo far away.
check TIMELESSLEAF

First timeless leaf, then silver leaf. Is that a coincidence? Why is this being re-translated?

the raw is at ch310 something but the translated version is at 26.....

hope I can finish this before I m retire....

@skyscar due to english licensing, you will never see the chapters updated here on mangadex. you will have to go to the site that holds the license and lets people read them for free. a while before you posted, there were actually around 100 chapters released but they were removed to keep in line with policy, even leafscans have dropped the series in response to the licensing.

nobody really loses out to be fair so far, no barriers besides possibly having an account or using the specific app. still accessible and completely free

Dex-chan lover
@DaoFox well that's good to know.

Can anyone tell me what the emperor's sister actually did to piss off her husband to this extent? Shame this, dishonor that. WHAT DID SHE DO?

Group Leader
You can find this on Mangago till chapter 96.2 and I can upload 96.3 here

Dex-chan lover
I tried mangago, but their website is kinda garbage.

https://timelessleaf.com/feng-ni-tian-xia/ has all the chapters up to 108.4

@DaoFox If you're talking about timeless leaf, they updated as of a day ago so they don't seem to have dropped it.

@Toloran

I would never be referring to timelessleaf, for various reasons. I meant SilverLeaf which had a recent rebranding to Hells Gate. but yeah, the site unfortunately is mangatoon :(

Double-page supporter
Finished reading 113.6 but 126 seems like something that comes before?

Users who are viewing this thread