Phoenix Against the World

@JustA_ given by what happened the last week... deleted for being rips with watermarks still in them.
or was that another series? I can't keep track with the amount I'm following.

I read all 312 translated chapters so far, quite disappointed.
It started off pretty well but it's getting really lame.
It feels like the author forgot what the story was supposed to be about and is lost on how to progress the story.
The MC also has an unlikeable and unpredictable personality. She'll do things that make you go "why?"
It's really stupid how the author goes about some things. One of the death scenes is supposed to be really sad but it's treated like "just another day, lets just move on." And tries to make you forget it happened like wtf!?!? It's an offscreen death and the MC doesn't even attempt to look for the body to see if the person is even dead or give a proper burial. The most likeable character gets written off like the author couldn't pay for the rights to use him??? her??? Have to be a bit ambiguous or else this might be treated as a spoiler.

I keep getting tricked into reading reincarnated assassin comics only for the FL to be stupid and/or very bland. Is she actually smart in this? Is her story compelling? Does she actually utilize her skill set?

Group Leader
IF U GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ABOUT OUR WORK PLEASE TELL US THANK YOU

Dex-chan lover
@MADBEAST would be great if you can fill the missing gap. i remember there used to be more but i dunno where they all went.

more feedback on the chapter you just did on the chapter comment

Group Leader
@wolvenworks
That you for your feedback we will do our best to dilli the gap.Please support by us donation or subscribe anything you want .Thank you for your support.

Group Leader
I am droping this manga thank you someone steal our work edit it then post it on his site thank you but at least you can give us some credit for that work hope you guys will continue this series

Users who are viewing this thread