Piccolina - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - First as friends

Dex-chan lover
Also the sudden possessiveness is quite interesting after he said he didn't mind her working as a bunny girl. I would think that everything that happens in the club would be more troubling to him than her picture being taken.
while he admitted that as "being possessive", i think it was more about him wanting to have personal times with her without having to consider other people's presence, rather than him wanting her for himself. Not that being a little possessive is bad in a relationship, of course.
And then, taking pictures of a stranger without asking them is just rude, and obviously he wouldn't like other people treating his love interest rudely

Dex-chan lover
while he admitted that as "being possessive", i think it was more about him wanting to have personal times with her without having to consider other people's presence, rather than him wanting her for himself. Not that being a little possessive is bad in a relationship, of course.
And then, taking pictures of a stranger without asking them is just rude, and obviously he wouldn't like other people treating his love interest rudely
I guess it depends on what type of person you are. Of course being surrounded like that on your date would be troubling and I wouldn't like that.

However her having to interact with and make men happy at her job would bother me more.

Maybe not at this point in the relationship, but when things got serious.

Omkb0qP.png

NOWAYING

Users who are viewing this thread