Piccolina - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - First as friends

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this a few days ago and am really pleased another chapter is out. Didn't he already ask her out in the last chapter? Kind of makes the happiness of getting her number and being friends odd. Or was he asking her if she wanted to go off on their own some where in the last chapter and not asking if she wanted to go on a second date?

Also the sudden possesiveness is quite interesting after he said he didn't mind her working as a bunny girl. I would think that everything that happens in the club would be more troubling to him than her picture being taken. Then again maybe it was bothering him because she was on a date with him and not at work. Might be a cultural thing I don't understand.

Group Leader
tears in my eyes, a new release! ty scanlators, i really appreciate your hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this a few days ago and am really pleased another chapter is out. Didn't he already ask her out in the last chapter? Kind of makes the happiness of getting her number and being friends odd. Or was he asking her if she wanted to go off on their own some where in the last chapter and not asking if she wanted to go on a second date?

Also the sudden possesiveness is quite interesting after he said he didn't mind her working as a bunny girl. I would think that everything that happens in the club would be more troubling to him than her picture being taken. Then again maybe it was bothering him because she was on a date with him and not at work. Might be a cultural thing I don't understand.
Okay, so he didn't actually ask her out in the last chapter. He just wanted some alone time, and also she took it jokingly that he wanted to ELOPE with her.

And I guess both of them wanted to take it slow. As you can see, FL is sexy af, so I'm sure she might have trouble in dating, because the boys she might have tried dating just wanted to take her to bed. So again, makes no sense for her to rush through the relationship.

About the possessiveness, even many Japanese prostitutes don't penetrate or do oral. They do stuff that we normally see in Japanese Ecchi shows. Like after taking bath, drying the back of customers with their breasts and other kinky stuff. Ofc some go the full way, but many don't.
Back to the topic, being a bunny girl in a club is a LOOOOOT safer than you think. There are bouncers and everything, also no photography or contact is allowed. You will be kicked out if you try that. He was offended about the photos as she was out of work and was just living her life, and it's really rude to take pics of another person in Japan in general.

More or less, work life and personal life is different, and work life is given greater respect in Japan. So there's that.

Fuck these ninja cutting onions on by back, I'm just trying to not overload from the wholesomeness here.

Aggregator gang
I swear the author worked with Kaoru Mori before, the style seems different yet familiar.

Thanks for the chapter!
To be honest I keep wondering if this is Kaoru Mori operating under a pen name, this art screams her style and her obsession with Bunny Girls is a matter of record.

Double-page supporter
564.gif

Users who are viewing this thread