Picked up a Little Fox

@Makinbaconpancakes The profanity I used was pretty subdued already. No point being civil with someone like that. Didn't know if it would compute in his head otherwise. Call it as it is. An asshole.

Contributor
calm your tits guys.
This is Loli Holy Sanctuary section, and shall not be tainted with hostility

Tsudow
She grows her hair long when she grew up in a couple more chapters, she becomes a famous singer, at the end they have kids (Boy and girl) (I don't know if it's implied that they got married). Then season 1 ends right there. Season 2 starts with their kids mainly the son (Now in high school) falling in love with a fox girl he met during childhood. (I can't read Mandarin sorry)

Whoever is scanning this needs to stop chopping up the images in such a ridiculous way. Just make the pages taller if you have to. It’s almost unreadable how they are cutting it up I’ve never seen such a stupid thing in my life. If you want to see how to properly cut pages on a web comic just look at a single chapter of Sweet Guy on kissmanga or really any other Manhua web comic. Trying to force the long drawings into manga sized pages just doesn’t work and looks awful.

Group Leader
@D1stanc3, you obviously haven't chosen "long strip" in the settings because, for me, every chapter up to now has been in webtoon format.

@thebenefactor, I read in a reader app so I have to read page by page. I’ve been reading it on the website in long strip just because it’s unreadable page by page. And it’s true it looks fine on the website. But there are tons of people who don’t read off the website. Not to mention what if anyone really liked it and wanted to save the chapters offline for a personal library? It would not be possible to read later. All I’m saying is it should never be optimized to be read in long strip form on a website. It’s easy enough to just make pages taller and don’t cut panels off like in the middle of the panel.

@D1stanc3 hi dear, as the person who does this series (aka your translator and all), I only upload chapters onto Mangadex. If aggregator sites wishes to take my chapters off of Mangadex without my permission and knowledge, and post it onto their sites, I can't control the quality or what they put. So if you choose to read it off an aggregator site and things don't turn out properly, perhaps it is best to talk to them directly. Fyi, for all the images size, it is exactly how the original is uploaded. I just clean up and translate it.

@icy_abyss Where did I ever say I was reading off an aggregator site? I am reading the images directly from MangaDex in my own reader. There is a pretty big difference. If those pages are cut up like that originally that is just weird, as I’ve never seen a web manhua posted in that cut up page form ever. But I guess it’s not your fault if that’s how the raws are, it’s not like I expect you to stitch them back together.

Contributor
D1stanc3: you haven't had to download raws off Chinese manhua, have you? They are INTENTIONALLY served up that way in the original. All weirdly cut. You pretty much MUST read it as a webtoon, because they are RARELY cut at the panel borders. =sigh= Just how the raws came, unfortunately. Please don't blame Icy.... They're doing us a wonderful service by just translating and typesetting this cute manhua for us! <3

Dex-chan lover
The fox was indeed genderless before it decided for a gender (in this case female). Her hair get long asap and she looks insta matured then.
This manhua reminds me of Monster List. ( https://mangadex.org/title/14159/yaoguai-mingdan )

Users who are viewing this thread