PIGPEN - Ch. 25

Contributor
Aaaaaaaaah, that's good, that's gooooood.

Also imagine sharing a dinner with a wife an hour after cold-bloodedly murdering her husband. This shit just got better. It would've been even better if he wasn't loosing it from time to time, since the most fear-instilling are those that act seemingly perfectly sane and normal. Take Lecter, for instance. The Mikkelsen's one.

Fed-Kun's army
@jnguy2
I think the island is a drug plantation. Remember those tall grass where the MC always hallucinates in? I think that's the plantation, and the grass is a strong hallucigenic which can trip people without being processed and it just needs to be smelled (ofc most likely fictional stuff).

Dex-chan lover
An evil psychopath going out to kill other evil psychopaths is something I've always wanted to see.

Contributor
Yeesh. This guy is casually meeting up with the others for breakfast after offing the father.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao this guy is a sick bastard. I'm still trying to figure out the family

what if the family are the good people and he just thinks they are weird cuz you know hes fucked in the head.

I bet Minu knew the MC was a killer from the start, that's why he assumed the MC killed Romi that one time

i have a theory that this is some sort of trial and like he got caught so this is his chance to prove that he's a better person or something.

Users who are viewing this thread