PIGPEN - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
so either you throw them into the ocean or they revive if they die on the island? Im guessing the father somehow washed up into the island and didnt full send it into the ocean.

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is they are replaced with other people who play a member of the family. each of the new fathers and sons have had plastic surgery to look like the father or son.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for the chap! I was starting to fear the comic got dropped T__T

Ruu

I thought the boy was part of his imagination. Like the logical part that makes him realize what he already knows... but now it seems he is actually real... idk anymore lol

And I don't think they are actors... maybe some type of modified people? He hit the father in the head and ALMOST killed him which means their heads must be their weak spot? And since the guy was scared they might be doing this stuff against their will? Like they are forced to play the part...

@Flashplayer0CD The heck ? How could the father have washed up on the ocean, he was literally tied down to a rock like some victim of the mafia. And his son was too, we had a shot of them side by side like that

Dex-chan lover
@siragon idk they were kinda like in between on the island and in the ocean since they like almost killed them. but idk im just speculating

My take on that is the people on the island are doubles. I've heard somewhere that there are about 7 people in the world that looks very similar to you. So they either manipulated or payed those people ( the scenes we saw with old man bribing other ppl ) and gathered them on island. And what Jinu meant is that MC is close to exhausting the pool of doubles.

Users who are viewing this thread