PIGPEN

Contributor
I read the rest of PIGPEN on Webtoon. Personally, I think there was a drop of quality in the translation and font usage. Hour of Lunacy really put in the effort to get creative in their visual presentation. It's something to remember here. Still, I recommend people support the author by reading over at Webtoon. I don't know how much the author can get, but you can pay a small fee to read the remaining chapters, or you can wait to read the chapters like I did. At first I could only read one chapter per day, but now I can read two chapters per day. Also, if you don't want to read on your phone, you can download a phone emulator on your computer and read with larger resolution.

Tbh I luv the translation here more than the webtoon one so thank you! Also this webtoon is amaaaazing, I read it while listening to a 2 hour Bewhy playlist & it made the reading so much more littttttt

So, the translator said they're dropping this series.
That's a shame but thanks to them if they're reading as I really enjoyed this series.

I've read the next chapters raw, basically just typing down everything into a word document and copy-pasting it into google translate which has worked pretty well, either the language is similar enough to English for the translation to go smoothly OR google has really stepped it up and started to automatically localize text.

If I do that for each upcoming episode should I upload the word documents somewhere?
No guarantee I will as I am sorta hoping somebody else will start scanlationing the rest of the series too, but knowing the series is actually complete has me impatient enough to translate myself anyway if it doesn't happen relatively soon.

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE READ THIS ON WEBTOON! IT'S FREE THERE AND YOU CAN SUPPORT THE AUTHOR!!!!

It's under a system called Daily Pass -- read the first 15 episodes whenever you want, and you can unlock one new episode each day.

The entire series is on there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread