PIGPEN

Group Leader
Easily the best of Carnby's works.
And goddamn does Cheon Beomsik illustrate it well. I really hope there will be more from the pair in the future.

I simply cannot believe this is 8.36 in rating. It deserves to be higher. The suspense is crazy and the gears in my head are spinning so fast— I want to know MORE.

Fed-Kun's army
I read all the missing chaps on webtoon thanks to the 3 daily pass/day for november. I must say, the second half of this story is utter garbage and the ending pissed me off beyond words.

bruh support the author read this shit on webtoon

shoutout to the scan bois tho for workin on this till it came out in the americas

This has now been fully released on Webtoon (gotta use the Free Daily Pass system though). Thank you, Hour of Lunacy, for bring us the series up to this point! We owe you one, Pigpen is the GOAT.

I brought the other unscannned half on here. I suggest others do the same, currently you can read the rest for only 5 dollars

Just a theory
Jinhyeok is probably in some limbo. The six pigs refers to each member of the family (whom also are his foster's home memories relatives). He can't kill them unless he uses the tools he used on his foster's relatives. He has to kill the dad with the iron pipe. The others have to be killed with the laptop (not quite sure how to do that though), blow darts, chain and mailbox (which we saw was sharpened). Blured pictures probably show his foster's parents murder. The sixth pig is either the young version of him or jinu. Jinu may be the idol true identity , but I won't bet on that.
Loved to be proved wrong though
Great work, this author never disappoint
I'll try to read the official release on webtoon (not sure how it works)
thanks to the team for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread