Ping Dan's Inflatable Doll: Zoe-17

fhq

@Asriel jesus christ dude. calm down. Alcoholics, severe alcoholics, need alcohol to survive. The withdrawals are pretty harsh and to get a new liver is expensive. Especially at his age, it's probably more cost-efficient to just keep yourself drinking a little bit, not abundantly so that you're passing out every night. Further, we don't even know if he's an alcoholic. We just know the son buys the dad alcohol. Does it explicitly say what kind of sickness he's suffering from? He just says he needs to pay for his dad's medication. The alcohol is probably more of a coping tool than a hedonistic impulse.

And smokes are cheap all around. Why would China import cigarettes and even if they did, why would anyone purchase imported cigarettes. The Chinese have an incredibly nationalist outlook on economy, politics, etc. Why pay double for imported cigarettes when you can spend approximately $5 USD on a pack of cigarettes. Also, it's awfully presumptuous to assume the Chinese have shit quality cigarettes. It's not like normal cigarettes use "good quality ingredients" anyways. Ofcourse, I'm sure the manufacturers are considering
>hm I wonder which rat poison is a little less disgusting
or maybe
>How do we make Tar and then use as little authentic Tar as possible to save on tar costs

You should try not projecting as hard as you are when you read this type of medium.

Power Uploader
Hmmm, liked what is already out and will follow this. For now, much did not happen so can't really say how it will turn out but want to thank The NoNames for scanlating this!

a bit in and I thought for a sec this was going to be more than "wish fulfillment?" and it was going to be some sort of commentary on social status, validation and looks but then I realized its made by some Chinese. perhaps to early to tell but then again its author is Chinese.

Group Leader
That's catched my attention because it reminds me of Chobits, at least until now it seems very good. Let's see if that's really worth of a 10.

Fed-Kun's army
read it didn't expect a lot was mildly surprised it was actually good. (maybe previous experience with Chobits made it look better)

the protag is a bit short but still fucking built how do people see him as such an ugly loser?

So far I love it. The plot thickens. Why call it inflatable when she is more like a synthetic doll? Artstyle is aaammmaaazzziiinngg! Glad it didn't become another hentai manga with some plot sprinkle on top. We shall see my friends.

For such a fetish-tic premise, this has got to be one of the most perplexing and most intensive good writing I've seen so far.

well I only read on PC so I guess I'm SOL as far as continuing this series...

Okay wtf mates I get it you released six chapters in one day but this is getting ridiculous its been 14 days if you were on your regular schedule you would've had like 14 chapters plus

Users who are viewing this thread