Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the husband is dead or something and she's taken over his company after?

or at least i hope thats the case. i dont prefer cheating stories.

Dex-chan lover
omg thank you so much for picking this series up translator ! ever since I saw the art for this manga on twitter I've been dying to read it

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much, I was really wishing for someone to work on this since the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, here we go again with another slow burn, suffering character, depressing life, discovering a new sexuality, burning the closet, going beyond heteronormativity, changing your life, divorcing with husband, admitting that being married to a man or going out with one isn't that bad even if you're a lesbian, Japan legalize gay marriage damn it, josei manga.

Dex-chan lover
The art and chemistry both look fantastic in this, I'm so excited to read more if possible. Thanks for translating!

The history of their relationship, pretty layered personalities from the outset, the sweetness of the enthusiasm of their reactions, it seems really promising! But husband... 😭

Dex-chan lover
I read the word husband but I see her being cheeky and teasing the ears... I'm not into cheating so that husband better be past news already

Users who are viewing this thread