Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Takara is wearing multiple decorative rings on the back cover page but I don't suppose she will be wearing the ring :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Huh? you never kissed your previous boyfriend who you were even sleeping with? HmmmMMmMm oh well, if you say so... But yeah,so much regret and rushed choices, is sad.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? you never kissed your previous boyfriend who you were even sleeping with? HmmmMMmMm oh well, if you say so... But yeah,so much regret and rushed choices, is sad.
She was saying that the moment she was remembering was the first time she genuinely wanted to kiss someone.
Presumably she has kissed since, but possibly out of going with the flow rather than a self generated desire? It does serve as an explanation as to why she was never really that attached to her ex-boyfriends at any rate.

Dex-chan lover
hoping that the husband is gay or ema's beard bc how do you talk about getting married asap after college that easily

Dex-chan lover
hoping that the husband is gay or ema's beard bc how do you talk about getting married asap after college that easily
same. or that he's cheating on her so when they break up he will deserve it. it would suck if he was just a normal fella and this happened to him. i can picture him being the type to say like "i could tell she never actually loved me, but i still wanted to be able to support her anyways" and like, hand her off gracefully

Dex-chan lover
“we did meet” not “we did met”

I know that this business is a bit confusing, because

we have met” not “we have meet”

Dex-chan lover
Skimmed through the raws and

the husband doesn't seem bad. Still, it's been pretty long into their marriage and they still don't have kids?

Anyway, guess I rather wait for the end. Not a fan of this kind of stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread