Planetary Human

@Kendama Thank you very much for the information. I tried finding the story on Naver I couldn't find it. I also finished Moon You a long time ago the protagonist must have been in the background because I don't remember seeing him.

@AidanGillen maybe you need to read the officially licensed ones by LINE Webtoon...? o.o I don't recall ever reading a smut manhwa.... (and NTR is thrown around way too easily if considered that it is a hentai sub-genre and means "mate-pouching by sex". I don't watch enough hentai to encounter much NTR).

Dex-chan lover
@AidanGillen all of the stuff you described i could easily say about manga as well, that the popular ones are filled with hackneyed fan service, weak-willed male leads, etc. you’re probably ignoring just how many shitty manga are out there.

it’s silly to dismiss an entire industry because you’ve been exposed to some comics that are shitty. i don’t think korean scanlation is as established as japanese scanlation either, so you’re comparing a really small sample to something huge.

you don’t have to read manhwa and i do think your criticism of the format is a fair point, but everything else you said makes you sound stupid tbh

Wow, this manga is beyond amazing!
It's a pity it starts to pick up only after 15 chapters, I had already dropped it once when I hadn't read past that point.
After that, shit just gets real.

Fed-Kun's army
This story is amazing. The author really takes imagination to a different level.

Holy shit, that was amazing!
This manga really took off after the first couple of chapters.

This is exactly the definition of a hidden fucking gem!

Me on Chapter 40: "Oh my god this is gonna be sweet, watching the alternate personality of the MC fight the super-powered Planetary Human!

Me on Chapter 41: "My Little Planetary Human Can't Possibly Be This Dumb!"

Dex-chan lover
@sunderMind it's the same author as the sound of your heart and moon yoo. His ability to create good premises and then deliver is amazing.

@mikeshin don't worry! Sometimes I feel the job you do is inhuman. I'm sorry if I sounded impatient or something, it wasn't my intention.

I'm really thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread