Planetary Human

That was an... interesting read, without a doubt... Thanks for the traslation!

What the heck even is this lol

It's interesting enough i binged to the current but this is some weird stuff lol

Reminds me of that one futurama ep where fry has worms in his body that make him superhuman, but horror.

The creator of Moon You has followed up with something on par- or even better.

I am definitely recommending this, though the art lacks a bit, the characters, dialogue, and the plot all shine.

@AidanGillen

Personally I think it's chinese manhuas. Most of those are pretty bad, though there are truly a few good ones.

Korean Manhwas are generally decent, and some of them are definitely better than mangas through their ability to have nice graphic art, and constant colors.

@Phantoxic Chinese ones aren't that great either. Feels like 90% of them are wuxia's or whatever. I'm with you there

To me it seems like Korean stories are full of petty beta drama, the long-form comic strip is tedious with 70%+ blankspace, and it feels like all the popular manhwas are just ultra-generic smut or NTR. Being exposed to Manhwas and Kpop (and kpop stans) has really done a number on Korean reputation lol.

To each their own though.

Does anyone know what Cho's realm is? In the last chapter there is a translator note stating this story is set two years before Cho's realm

Power Uploader
@zero9990 It's a webtoon by the author of this. It's not been scanlated or licensed by LINE Webtoons, and thus no versions of it in English are available. It's also finished and paywalled in Naver Korea, so even checking out beyond the first couple chapters isn't possible unless you have a Naver account and purchase them.

We're trying to recruit a translator to do it, but don't hold your breath.

There are references to a partially done webtoon by this author, which you can find here: Moon You. And the protagonist of this made a cameo in a series that's licensed in LINE, The sound of your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread