Player Reborn - Ch. 1 - Reborn after Betrayal (1)

Dex-chan lover
Ahh shit. Another Chinese self-insert manhua.

...followed

Double-page supporter
That chapter was pretty rushed. 8 pages to tell the settings, with big cases in addition, is pretty short to set the settings of a story.

Double-page supporter
Just looking at the cover and I see a lot of familiar looking faces and poses. The referenced works are quite obvious even if their titles escape me right now.

I kinda hate how this guy just gets to reset, what makes him special? Just because he was betrayed at the semi finals he gets to just start over with all his memories? And being 1 shot by your "teammate," It's kind of dumb.

why so rush (the plot) ? the story background are so weak. in the story it's just a game but how can he back to the past?it's not he really die right? come on author, give a strong reason for the story. everything is just rush rush rush, explain nothing.

photo.php
Saitama is that you

It was just one year since the game launched. The story would have been better if it was about the MC trying to catch up.

What? Even if we forget about game inner rules (frendlyfire and such), HOW someone can kill player (remember its VR game) of the same level with oneshoot In chest? Who will play in the game where your teamate can oneshoot you? Competition level "winning the better rat".

Aggregator gang
@Akachi with how many weirdos i see wanting "realistic" games, doesnt surprise me that a stab through the heart would be a ohko, if not just close but with DoT bleed. Though i think its more of a situation where they just won a match so his hp was low from fighting.

@Goretantath Its not about wanting "realistic" or somthing. Author set his story in game world. The games must have the rules, rules equal for every player (otherwise what the point to play in such competition game). And i just want to know why this rules allow player to kill teammate AFTER end of the round (look on sistem message, they compleate round and go to next). THey already win this round and SHOULD go to next, but somehow MC was killed and lose. And why small numbers of top players who fighted to finals not paranoing about they can be killed by anyone in any monent if such possibility exist?! They must watch they backs 24\7. Author make his characters smart enough to become top players in competition game (with huge prize) and in same time stupid enough to be noobs who trust anyone in COMPETITION game.

Users who are viewing this thread