Player Reborn - Ch. 128 - All for One

Fed-Kun's army
This is so fucking stupid now, that faggot from the start of the chapter needs to go away

Fed-Kun's army
As someone studying Game Programming, don’t piss off a programmer as we can screw you over almost just as much as we can screw ourselves over

Dex-chan lover
@Darth_Noox Don't learn "game programming" (whatever that is supposed to be) if you're looking for a job there. Of the whole industry, building games is the only part of it that is absolutely horrible to work in

Dex-chan lover
"Eternal Dragon Shenron I summon you!"- I mean . . .you know what I got nothing

Dex-chan lover
So I guess... the game to find a successor was no more and we are left with this boomer that won't stop clinging to his wealth and keep breaking the game in every step? Well..it's not that I can't see it from older chapters, but dude's been going overboard with his shits. CEO dude should just die of heart attack or something

@kamishiniyari yea it's pretty clear all this talk about passing down his wealth is just a ruse to increase this game popularity, hence increasing his wealth, because if he really intend to pass it down, he should welcome someone as talented as wan jia

Fed-Kun's army
Do not mess with programmer and the director is still damn a jerk.
Feel like he doesn't want anyone to completed his game.

Users who are viewing this thread