Player Reborn - Ch. 133 - Joining the Beggars

On page 6, who is with sasuke? I recalled someone with bat looking like him. hitman reborn reference perhaps?

Fed-Kun's army
The Angry Lady and cat meme in page six ahahaha
unknown.png

womanyellingcat-1573233850.jpg

That fired CEO is probably still somehow messing with MC, considering there were corrupt members following his orders.

Dex-chan lover
@Azsy

Well it's likelly there are still some people who thinks the way he does considering he fired everyone who spoke out about it.
I mean he COULD just have really bad luck and got the one bad egg.
But on the other hand the more likely situation is that the caterpillar is secretly a pretty powerful creature if you raise it just like its pokemon counterpart.
( at least after it got its mega evolution )

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck.. of course they made him pull trash again and the others get the benefits. This just keeps getting worse

Dex-chan lover
Emm... pretty sure caterpillar can't evolve into a dragon ๐Ÿคฃ

@dool0823
MC has the cat face ๐Ÿ˜

and to teh chapter
sad, thought he would get a bummer out of the egg, not even the lowest of all mons just plain nothing...
but that was to obvious for the author so he went with "the lowes possible monster"

Group Leader
Damn, he got a Caterpie. I really hope in this manga Caterpie is the equivalent of Magicarp and he gets a Gyrados-level Butterfree

I thought for sure he'd do something crazy like ask for 7 lvl 1 eggs instead lmao

Fed-Kun's army
So the main theme of this, is every time he actually verbally brags about what he's going to be or get, whether a super high class or skill, he always gets the lowest.. Similarly to the last round when he was all excited to go for a position of Lord or General... He got Bandit. I was a little annoyed that they were using those stupid ass meme faces on every chapters, but now they're doing this over and over?

All my life.... I HAVE NEVER MEET SUCHA CUTE CATTERPILAR!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•...Greenie is so cute!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread