Player Reborn - Ch. 139 - Phantomslime

Supporter
Ditto's Evolution? :D

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ditto_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

SGR

Dex-chan lover
Well now look at that - she's already wet...
... Huh. I seem to be in the wrong mood since I came here straight after reading a chapter of "I am an Evil God".

DNA?
8e1.gif

Those mons are a mix of Poke and Digimons. Their methods and drastic changes due to evolving are like Digimon even making a callback with "Biomerge Evolution" being a localized name for Matrix Evolution however their real-life-like appeareance and behaviour reminds me of Pokemons

.... that said, certain psychic pokemon being able to speak or otherwise communicate in plain speech with humans come to mind. Mewtwo being the obvious one.... pretty sure Jirachi is another. Not sure about Lugia though....
to better avoid copyrights a blend of both would work best.... and provides more camp material to work with.

Reaction #1, she needs to submit or die(cant trust her and she is dangerous).
Reaction #2, Why does she need DNA? is her final form becoming "human"? would she be able to leave the stage as a player then?

@morsealworth .... And? I don't recall Dittos having the ability to communicate in a human language, which is what I was talking about. .... Don't recall Mew doing it either.

Users who are viewing this thread