Player Who Returned 10,000 Years Later - Vol. 1 Ch. 65 - [Season 1 End]

Dex-chan lover
So what about the next chapters? Is it going to continue after a definite amount of time?

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
So what about the next chapters? Is it going to continue after a definite amount of time?
from the Raw Site:
Hello, this is Terrapin(ゝω´・)b⌒☆ We would like to express our deepest gratitude to the readers who show a lot of love to the webtoon <The Player Returns after 10,000 Years>. <The Player Returns after 10,000 Years> concludes season 1 with episode 65 on July 3 (Monday), and we plan to take a preparation period for the new season in order to return the favor with an even better work. We ask for your continued interest and love! thank you Terrapin Dream
so yeah they'll return after a break.

Dex-chan lover
If you're not familiar with manwha, they work a lot like tv. There are seasons lasting a year or more followed by multi-month breaks, which is the normal pattern

Dex-chan lover
all I want to know is if they will summon a demon and it will just kneel in front of the MC :pacman:

Aggregator gang
this manhwa was pretty cool power fantasy. Protag was kind of a douche sometimes but still likable.
I hope it comes back soon

I'm not sure what the author was thinking, usually face reveals are better if done mid-final fight or so, more impact.

Users who are viewing this thread