Player

Huh. I'll follow, see how it goes. Looks like it might go pretty well, but looks can be deceiving.

Double-page supporter
This is currently being translated by Reaper. Don’t know why they haven’t posted it to MD yet (they have most of their other series here), but you can find up to Chapter 6 on their website as of now (https://reaperscans.com/comics/967620-player). Also, the name of this manhua sucks lol (pretty good series so far, though)

I read the first couple of chapters, and didn't like it. I kept reading, and gradually started warming up to it. Here's to hoping the group uploads a bunch more chapters today!

Finally!!! Reaper Scans works on Player, I've been dying to read this ever since first new french chapter came out.

I gotta say: this manhwa is very bad. Art style, story, narrative. The characters are all just annoying, the way they're drawn. Geez.

EDIT: Alright, I know I said this was bad, but holy shit is this abysmal. I'd rather read My Little Pony fan fiction than this.
And before anyone says "But Bean, you could just not read this." That's correct. However, if I don't leave my two cents, I feel I do this system injustice. You should always check the reviews people give a manga/manhua/manhwa, as well as the general comments. That is where people should speak their minds, leave reviews.

Double-page supporter
A tower that people climb to obtain whatever they want, people selected to climb the tower given a specific title, living weapons that can appear as humans... this is totally a Tower of God ripoff. Even the way the MC isn't affected by the girl's aura in the beginning is like Bam's ability to ignore shinsu pressure.

Group Leader
Alright, as a joke, let's not comment on this manga ANYMORE. See; CH 3

Fed-Kun's army
Fun opening but it gets pretty boring and average by the time mc reaches the city.

I read a lot of Isekai and they are all somewhat cribe but this one is so fucking over the top cringy and bad.
Not only is the MC a wet noodle, but all characters are over the top and fucking annoying.
The whole narrative is nothing new, just same old shit and dumping a bucket load of annoying on top.

I also have to agree with @Bluubuckets that I would rather read some MLP fanfiction than this and that I had to leave this review for others to not waste their time on this.

2/10 (one of the lowest ratings I have given on this site. most bad Isekai still end up at 3/10)

Double-page supporter
It's kind of bad, but not extraordinary so. Why are people making such a big deal about how much this sucks?

Users who are viewing this thread