Plaza

Group Leader
Picked up by vale scans! We're posting a chapter^.^

We also made a subreddit for community discussions! https://www.reddit.com/r/PlazaWebtoon/

This art is pretty good! Like how realistic it looks compared to other manwha although the story is ok. I have high hopes for this

Group Leader
@fumu_fumu By the way there was an issue with chapter 1, I just fixed it if you'd like to reread it. The story picks off after chapter 7 btw. It gets intense.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating!

Also, the art is super cool, the cover doesnt give it as much justice as it should lol

If all mc in action manhwa is this badas, like this mc. But seriusly this is the correct way to handle thug, give them massive damage.

QSS

Group Leader
The art is cool but wtf is going on. Translation seems a bit too stiff

Group Leader
@QSS idk if you're korean or not but the words they use make it that way, our pr has made it considerably better. That being said this was our tls first series, and hes translated up to chapter 23 atm and he's improved significantly.

If you have any feedback I'd love to pass it on.

@QSS
awww, is it bad enough to where it kind of sounds bland and lacks the words that are needed to convey emotions? Because I’ve seen it happen before when reading something else and I could just tell that the plot was good, but the dialogue/translation wasn’t doing it any justice :/

Users who are viewing this thread