Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - You Can Do Anything You Want, Evie

Dex-chan lover
I love the horns like the birb always left whenever it goes straight to their faces

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why she would miss her parents. Was she isekaid into this world with all her previous memories and feelings or something? Shouldn't they just be some random background characters to her? They've never really explained how she came to be here

Aggregator gang
I don't understand why she would miss her parents. Was she isekaid into this world with all her previous memories and feelings or something? Shouldn't they just be some random background characters to her? They've never really explained how she came to be here
she probably reborn in this world, she grew up with her parents

Dex-chan lover
wait whose dahlia im so confused
edit: nvm im embarrassed i forgot she was introduced in the first few chapters

Last edited:
Group Leader
I don't understand what you are trying to get at. Even if she doesn't have previous memory, she should still know who her parents in that world is and treasure them, not as "random background characters". That's like the only thing a reincarnated individual can do for the original parents and to be grateful they are reborn

Yep, no memories from og villain but ofc it's not wrong to care about your actual parents, at least being reincarnated.

Users who are viewing this thread