Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - The Determination to Change Everything

Dex-chan lover
oh my fucking god she's mad
time for some time travelling shenanigans

??? All of a sudden we’re going back to the past?
I mean it was kind of hinted at that the woman in red hair was future-times Elsa. I mean she follows Yvonne around and kinda helps her with going into the "elsa x yvonne" route. Also mentioning the time she basically neutered the villainess system for a bit. You might have to wait a lot more however to figure out why she is doing all of this and why Yvonne has to go back in time.

Dex-chan lover
Why!!!!! There's absolutely no reason to have a time skip so why?
Based on what? The demons are here (and in a way Yvonne hasn't seen before), they can't be stopped unless they prevent them from having ever come in the first place. Pretty clear reason. The hooded woman was already hinted at being able to play with time, which means time would likely come into this present story at some point; so none of this is out of nowehere.

Last edited:
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh my god, i don't like this plotpoint at all, time travel... AAAAGGH, this just regresses the progression we just had!!

I don't care if the characters have no choice, because the writers made it so they don't, I don't like it but whatever. I just hope it doesn't drag on for too long or else this will leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
the development is different compared to the WN version, this make me looking forward what will happen next
in WN ver the time travel supposed to happen in peaceful situation, not in the middle of danger like this

or maybe there is different target for the time travel unlike in the WN? if this is the same like in the WN, we will move to the next arc now, to one the most important time in yvonne and elsa life (hint: first kiss)

Dex-chan lover
the development is different compared to the WN version, this make me looking forward what will happen next
in WN ver the time travel supposed to happen in peaceful situation, not in the middle of danger like this

or maybe there is different target for the time travel unlike in the WN? if this is the same like in the WN, we will move to the next arc now, to one the most important time in yvonne and elsa life (hint: first kiss)
As WN reader, do you remember when the stuff about 'promise' from a few chapters ago will be explained? Is it this upcoming arc?

Or it's a new, manga original thing.

Dex-chan lover
As WN reader, do you remember when the stuff about 'promise' from a few chapters ago will be explained? Is it this upcoming arc?

Or it's a new, manga original thing.
yep, the promise will be explained in the next arc using this time travel
this also explained why the sister say yvonne memory is incomplete

if this is the same like in the WN, no progress in relationship will be resetted when yvonne return to her time

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Awww. If we're going back in time, how about the current Elsa? :( They already confessed to each other, so Elsa will forget that Yvonne already confessed. Unless, the author will not make it a linear-type of time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread