Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 67 - I Found You

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh that sure is a trashy count and I hope he and his people get the absolute worst, but wew lil Evie and her lies. But finally found her future wife. Now how to explain it to her guardian elf

I just remembered that this was an isekai, but Yvonne seems to have long stopped making references to this world as a game.
She did just one chapter ago and also this chapter. In the chapter before "I know the war was a background setting of the game, but to see it in person..."
And just now when she met that noble and got asked by her Maid how she knows him "I just memorised all the things about this game"

Dex-chan lover
every god damn time I see the word "causality" now that I've read Berserk, I just think of SKULL KNIGHT GRAAAHH ITS FUCKING YURI NOT BERSERK HOW DO I STOP MY BRAIN FEOM MAKING NEURON CONNECTIONS AAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
image.png

How bold of Evie to jump straight to unprotected handholding with an Elsa that hasn't even met her yet.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter brought tears to my eyes, it so touched my heart. Evie finally found her and in a horible condition. Thank goodness for Evie. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread