Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 72 - Come In and Sleep with Me!

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think how the author just forgot about the initial plot. Isekai, system giving orders to our protagonist and getting consequences. And apperantly they had this much interaction as kids but even Elsa only managed to give an idea about it very, very late in the story. Obviously the author didn't plan this new plot from the start.

It is cute though. Just hard to take the whole series seriously.
the main game hasnt started so the system cant give orders yet (i assume)

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think how the author just forgot about the initial plot. Isekai, system giving orders to our protagonist and getting consequences. And apperantly they had this much interaction as kids but even Elsa only managed to give an idea about it very, very late in the story. Obviously the author didn't plan this new plot from the start.

It is cute though. Just hard to take the whole series seriously.
Yeah this time travel stuff is kinda weird, I get it for 1-2 chapter but now it feels like author wanted to fully reset the story and as you said if you consider what will happen in the future nothing here makes any sense.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope this time travel stuff is over soon, im already sick of it. no matter how cute it is i came here for isekai drama yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute... Will the story be reset like this? And see the story set from their childhood like this? Erasing all the previous chapters?
Not that I hate it, but I just hope it won't be slowly paced like this

Wait a minute... Will the story be reset like this? And see the story set from their childhood like this? Erasing all the previous chapters?
Not that I hate it, but I just hope it won't be slowly paced like this
The Witch made it clear that most of the time travel section is in some sort of recursive time loop, so Yvonne's actions aren't gonna affect the present in any major way so long as she doesn't break the plot (signaled by the ring). This means that what all this we're seeing Yvonne doing already happened in the "untouched" past.
The purpose of the whole thing isn't to change past/present, but the immediate future, by setting up a condition/flag in the story that will allow them to save the town from the monsters.

Also, another comment mentioned that if Yvonne doesn't tell Elsa she's from the future the kid will think she randomly lost her memory and... Yeah, that's more or less what is implied to have happened. Kid Yvonne and Elsa must've gone their separate ways before the time travel process ended. When this arc ends, Yvonne will "remember" whatever she promised to kid Elsa, just as present Elsa was wondering if she would ever remember on her own

Dex-chan lover
The Witch made it clear that most of the time travel section is in some sort of recursive time loop, so Yvonne's actions aren't gonna affect the present in any major way so long as she doesn't break the plot (signaled by the ring). This means that what all this we're seeing Yvonne doing already happened in the "untouched" past.
The purpose of the whole thing isn't to change past/present, but the immediate future, by setting up a condition/flag in the story that will allow them to save the town from the monsters.

Also, another comment mentioned that if Yvonne doesn't tell Elsa she's from the future the kid will think she randomly lost her memory and... Yeah, that's more or less what is implied to have happened. Kid Yvonne and Elsa must've gone their separate ways before the time travel process ended. When this arc ends, Yvonne will "remember" whatever she promised to kid Elsa, just as present Elsa was wondering if she would ever remember on her own
I see... I roughly understand

Dex-chan lover
KooTvOrfaV0.jpg

What a cat-like mistress~ :smugnako:
I KNOW ITS SO ADORABLE I WANNA PAT N PROTECT!!!! XHNSSSKJS

Double-page supporter
Am I losing it or did the maid always have cat ears?

I finished reading the chapter and she has human ears again???

Edit: so, there are two maids, the elf and the catgirl. I got them confused because they have similar hair color and hair styles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread