Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - Rivals in Love?!

Dex-chan lover
I really love these cute chapters, while it's kind of just filler right now, they're always so cute. I am happy that the prince is fine with Yvonne loving another girl, so we won't have to deal with that drama.

Though, l do know that eventually the villainous system will come back.(Probably) I mean the spell that caused the villainous system to disappear happened in the future, in an alternate timeline if you will, but now they're in the timeline where Elsa and Yvonne had met when they were children. I think because of the fact that Yvonne came from another world, the villainous system manifested into her body because she has to play the role of the villainous. Eventually I don't know when but it will eventually come back,(probably, then again the future Elsa had no problem entering the past world so maybe the villainous system not working occurs in every alternate timeline that Yvonne has consciousness in?) and honestly I don't think I could handle the villainous actions happening to young Elsa, even if it's in the funny chapters 2-20 way. As we can see that through two incidents that occurred in the story (in chapter 1, and in chapter 28), the villainous system is still very harmful.

I really need to reread pbmmv again I love the series so much. I wish this series had even more fans so that I could talk more on this subject:notlikethis:

Edit: Actually in chapter 56 you can see kind of the villainous chain breaking when Elsa and Yvonne kiss so if you want you can interpret the kiss breaking the chains the villainous system had over Yvonne. Though I still believe that it can either go down the villainous system coming back route or just cute kids doing cute things no drama route.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if the Main Story shows no Progress, seeing those 2 being adorable is enough to make me Happy. I hope when they brought back the present, they'll be happy

Dex-chan lover
It turns out all the male leads knew Elsa and Yvvy were gay for each other before they did, Nice

Dex-chan lover
That was too short... Need 100+ chapters! Time to see the story progress but who cares? xD They're so cuute!
P.S. Thank you for the chapter xD

Dex-chan lover
I really love these cute chapters, while it's kind of just filler right now, they're always so cute. I am happy that the prince is fine with Yvonne loving another girl, so we won't have to deal with that drama.

Though, l do know that eventually the villainous system will come back.(Probably) I mean the spell that caused the villainous system to disappear happened in the future, in an alternate timeline if you will, but now they're in the timeline where Elsa and Yvonne had met when they were children. I think because of the fact that Yvonne came from another world, the villainous system manifested into her body because she has to play the role of the villainous. Eventually I don't know when but it will eventually come back,(probably, then again the future Elsa had no problem entering the past world so maybe the villainous system not working occurs in every alternate timeline that Yvonne has consciousness in?) and honestly I don't think I could handle the villainous actions happening to young Elsa, even if it's in the funny chapters 2-20 way. As we can see that through two incidents that occurred in the story (in chapter 1, and in chapter 28), the villainous system is still very harmful.

I really need to reread pbmmv again I love the series so much. I wish this series had even more fans so that I could talk more on this subject:notlikethis:

Edit: Actually in chapter 56 you can see kind of the villainous chain breaking when Elsa and Yvonne kiss so if you want you can interpret the kiss breaking the chains the villainous system had over Yvonne. Though I still believe that it can either go down the villainous system coming back route or just cute kids doing cute things no drama route.
Ooohhh I need to go reread chapter 56! That's a really good catch!

Also, I agree... I wish there were more fans to talk about the series with!

NTR time, is what I would say... but he seems to realize what's going on... so just fuck both young prince.

Thanks for the TL
Man the only yuri NTR manga I've read is Netsuzou TRap but that's only because it told a sublime story where the girls ended up together. Why read a yuri manga if you're not reading it for the sake of girls ending up together. (Also I know the fact that it's NTR may make y'all think it's bad right away but I totally recommend reading it. Every chapter you read, you question whether you should read the next one but end up reading it in the end anyway just because you need to know how the story ends.) 10/10, a masterpiece of a manga, would recommend.

Dex-chan lover
Had the villainous system been created to separe Evie and Elsa per chance ?

Users who are viewing this thread