Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 78 - Come Be My Daughter!

Dex-chan lover
I've seen someone posted that childhood friends who grew up like siblings count as incest...

I still wonder to this day if the people who hate incest so much are secretly into incest if they keep reaching so hard to claim something as incest.
Must be people who have firsthand experience with the Westmark effect and then panic.

I get the feeling that somehow that villainess system is going to move to someone els, someone more willing to hurt people, I assume that's part of the reason the story is going into the past. I could be wrong and expecting something that won't happen. I just like the idea of the villainess system moving to someone els and they become the main antagonist to give the mc a change once she returns to the present. That is if the story will continue after returning to the present which I assume it would but it could also end there.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

as people mentioned before everything is pointing to elsa somehow curing her to-be-mother-in-law so i wonder how shes going to do it before the seventh year... maybe somewhere in those books there lays something like bellas purification magic that only elsa could pull off with ther aptitude?

anyways hoping the next time elsa and evies mother talk about elsa becoming family it is wedding arrangements

Yvonne's mother constantly sleeping because of an unknown curse... The saintess from the last war falling from the burden of the curses... Taking into account that some curses can be passed from one generation to another, I think y'all know what I'm thinking about 🤔🧐
One would think so, but then Evie found in the records that the person was A) her own mentor (I must've missed or forgotten about it, I can't remember her coming up yet) and B) it was only 15 years ago.
It would be weird that Evie, who is a huge fan of the story would NOT know that "the mother of the Villainness is the Saint who stopped the war 15 years ago" o_O
But as I said, I could've missed something, the story updates slow enough for my old brain to forget about details :x

Dex-chan lover
Step sibling incest is normally known as inseki in the hentai world btw. Do with that info what you wish.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Always found it weird why romance/sexual activity between people not related to blood is considered incest.
It’s especially weird in Citrus since they’re both teenagers and something lewd has already happened between them before they’re told “by the way you’re sisters now.”

I can only imagine how much of a hormonal nightmare it must be for two teenagers to one day be forced into the same house and told they’re now siblings all the sudden. Frankly I’m glad I never had to deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
Yvonne's mother constantly sleeping because of an unknown curse... The saintess from the last war falling from the burden of the curses... Taking into account that some curses can be passed from one generation to another, I think y'all know what I'm thinking about 🤔🧐
She did say that the saint was her mentor, I believe.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, I was so distracted by how fine Yvonne's mom is that I forgot she was exiled in the first chapter. Bring back the milf pls thanks

Dex-chan lover
Yvonne’s villainess system… the demon lord… Yvonne’s mom’s curse… Yvonne’s spirit possession thing… the stable time loop… it’s all coming together

06a.png

Dex-chan lover
The kids are 5-7 years old... People don't fall in love at that age... These dialogues are so weird

Dex-chan lover
One would think so, but then Evie found in the records that the person was A) her own mentor (I must've missed or forgotten about it, I can't remember her coming up yet) and B) it was only 15 years ago.
It would be weird that Evie, who is a huge fan of the story would NOT know that "the mother of the Villainness is the Saint who stopped the war 15 years ago" o_O
But as I said, I could've missed something, the story updates slow enough for my old brain to forget about details :x
the way that transitions makes it look like the talking is Yvonne's mum, I think she either took some of the curse from her mentor or carried on her work and was cursed that way.

Dex-chan lover
but then what about yvonne....... 😮.........

Dex-chan lover
I've seen someone posted that childhood friends who grew up like siblings count as incest...

I still wonder to this day if the people who hate incest so much are secretly into incest if they keep reaching so hard to claim something as incest.
Considering how many pastors and politicians against gays are out there that have been revealed to secretly be gay, you may be onto something...

Users who are viewing this thread