Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 79 - Memories of a Dream

Dex-chan lover
Things are escalating and fast!! I hope they are able to cure her tho.:notlikethis:

Supporter
Wow, this was such a great chapter, I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the tranlsation

Dex-chan lover
I think it means that the witch that sent Yvonne back in time is the demon girl?
That witch's identity is extremely obvious and it's not the demon girl. The demon girl would have no reason to want to punish Yvonne for making Elsa wait during the festival, for example.

dnl

I just checked some of the earlier parts (I haven't read the novel) but I think it was
Dahlia (the nun that takes care of the orphanage Elsa was in), who used purification magic on Evie when she was possessed by the succubus.
Interesting. If i remember correctly the nun was a demon as well, or do i remember wrong? Anyways, from what I took from this chapter is that only the sage knew purification magic. So is the nun olivia? Considering that she was raised as an orphan by a saint and is no walking in her mothers footsteps, kind of. Maybe she felt guilty as she probably caused lenas death.

Now I'm gonna ask the real question. How is Yvonne part Demon then? In the cloister/orphanage arc we got to see that Yvonne is really reall susceptible to it, so we can infer she's part demon, where did that come from? @.@

Dex-chan lover
im also confused but i believe that i'll figure it out again haha

Users who are viewing this thread