Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 7 Ch. 94 - I Never Said That I Didn't Like It

Well, we do have this new "plot" about Faye's little sister being manipulated by that counsil of old useless demons. I guess the happy end need the conflict between the Demon and Human World to be solved before our couple can live hapilly ever after~
Plus, Olivia needs a GF too. Maybe the nun or the Maid elf, IDK...

Dex-chan lover
im getting whiplash from the childlike bodies and the grown-ish bodies :nyoron: like remind me again why does faye go from child to grown up and vice versa again???

Dex-chan lover
im getting whiplash from the childlike bodies and the grown-ish bodies :nyoron: like remind me again why does faye go from child to grown up and vice versa again???
Faye's child body requires less power to maintain and was what she was stuck in while trying to recover her lost strength.
Basically smaller body -> less mana expended -> recovery time is shorter.

Group Leader
Binged it in one go. It was fairly entertaining. Quite cute, but I wish the plot weren't so out of whack. It's always a risk to read anything by Chinese authors, but this seemed like a good bet solely based on the rating. Sadly, the high ratings seem to be just due to the cuteness.

An 8/10 for most of it, but the time travel bullshittery brought it down to a 7, and these last few chapters were just nonsense that may bring it down to anywhere between a 4 and a 6.

Keeping it at 6 for now because stuff may still be explained in a satisfactory matter, but I'm not willing to wait for a chapter each month to find out. I'm dropping this until it's completed.

I had some amazing timing to start reading this series today with the chapters available, since this one is quite perfect to end on. It leaves me with no desire to continue further.

Dex-chan lover
25e.png

p.s. I actually had to turn the safe search on to find this.
I usually prefer my search results unfiltered, but those words won't find that image without the filter turned on...

Double-page supporter
"All right, then. Keep your secrets." I understand this might just be how they happened to translate it, but this is literally the quote Frodo said to Gandalf in the begining of the Fellowship. My nerd senses are tingling and they are telling me this isn't a coincidence. :dogkek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread