Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 7 Ch. 98 - I Want All of You

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL!

Y'know what very respectable of Yvonne! Though I do wonder how old she is now or was before the isekai if she's bringing up Elsa being underage? Not sure if that got stated anywhere but wasn't she in school so she's at max 18 as-is?

Also, not-foreboding, cliffhanger, random creature appears!

Dex-chan lover
NUI2F5LdU5s.jpg

Since when did she become so horny? :smugnako:
always been :smug:

Dex-chan lover
she’s got her moral standards straight
(I’m still hopping to see miss red eyed villainess and old Evie but it looks like it’ll be while:meguuusad:)

Dex-chan lover
I almost forgot that this was an Isekai.
Why do they even make things an Isekai if it never serve any purpose ?
It's an otome isekai. Yvonne having inside knowledge of the source material is kinda important.
I am so confused but didn’t they already go the distance? I could have sworn they already ran the bases up to sesbian lex. Maybe i’m thinking of something else:unsure:
Chapter 57.5, but it was a flashforward.

Supporter
I loved that panel where she says, "Come to think of it how does it happen between two girls. Thanks for the chapter and translation

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t slept in a few days, so maybe I’m missing something. But why is everyone talking about the art style?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah new art style is sadly not great compared to the one before, especially the expressions look way different

I forgot that they were still underage, how old is Evie anyway? Love how kissing doesn't go against her morals though.
She's like in her mid twenties or smth iirc, also yeah she's very confused regarding boundaries lmao

So the main reason are her moral standards, how cute :wooow:

I was thinking, that style changed during the chapter, but didn't really paid that much attention. Looks like the feel was correct.
Wait i have a question, i dont really understand the “moral standards “ thing could you explain it?

Dex-chan lover
You damn hypocrite. You kissed her several times, and even so when you were like 10 yo. You slept with this so called underaged. So what modern morals are you talking about when you already threw them out of the window?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

now how old was evie before she (presumably) died for her to be caught up on the morals of having sex with elsa...

Dex-chan lover
Wait i have a question, i dont really understand the “moral standards “ thing could you explain it?
Yvonne and Elsa are physically the same age, but "Yvonne" is actually an isekai protagonist who was already an adult when she got reincarnated as Yvonne, whereas Elsa is just a teenager. Yvonne doesn't want to take their relationship too far until Elsa is an adult, too, or else it could be considered statutory rape.

Thanks for the chapter, but this is not the chapter the people want! where is the SEGGS
You blonde-headed wussy

Users who are viewing this thread