Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!

I have dedicated to only read the english translated version and not the raw even tho i can read the raw

Can't believe it started during the no comments period.
Well, fortunately for us that hell is now over.
We return to the joy of being able to actually talk to each other. Crazy, but critical.

Love the gay PFP, by the way.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I feel this is like a slice of life story, which mundane and calming.

Love this, and the reveal in chapter 61 blew me away... Not, i was pretty sure that it was a open secret by now, so i think the foreshadowing was a bit too effective, i mean foreshadowing is not supposed to directly reveal it, so that was a bit overboard.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe want to know more details? Go read the novel after each manga chapter 🤣😂 die happy best time-travel-historical-yuri

This is probably my favorite read, but im really concerned with this time travel they did. I really hope that this doesn't just invalidate everything that happened in the chapters till now

I don't even know how to describe this masterpiece. Chapters keeps being good this yuri Is totally in my top ten Yuri. (⁠⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠⁠)

I need more chapters (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

This story is CRAZY I tell you my heart is pounding on the ups and down moments , thought the update schedule is pretty long it's a worth wait to i'll be waiting and supporting this series <3

Confused with the update sched, I thought it was supposed to be weekly? But it's worth the wait since it also gives me time to read other more gl stuff

Users who are viewing this thread