Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!

Dex-chan lover
This is the sweetest, gayest, cutest story I have ever read.

Start from chapter one and BINGE! :aquadrink:

10/10, can't wait to see
how her future self intertwines with her present self

... I can't wait to see more of the story! I want to know how future Elsa comes to fruition!

[Mod Edit: Potential Spoilers.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna be honest, I like this story. It’s cute. I enjoy it whenever there’s a new chapter. That being said, I don’t understand why its rating is so high. I read a LOT of yuri on this site and most of them are rated a full ten points below this. I don’t find its quality to be above those, personally, so I’m not sure why it’s rating is so high compared to others.

Contributor
I’m gonna be honest, I like this story. It’s cute. I enjoy it whenever there’s a new chapter. That being said, I don’t understand why its rating is so high. I read a LOT of yuri on this site and most of them are rated a full ten points below this. I don’t find its quality to be above those, personally, so I’m not sure why it’s rating is so high compared to others.
Because the beginning was very good and refreshing, people rated it this high.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say it's just subjective. Some series get a lot more attention than others, for whatever reason, and possibly more votes.

I agree with you though, this series is cute and funny.

probably because most people don´t think about their rating. they just see something they like and click the full score button. ... which is why number ratings can be used to represent first impressions at best.

This is probably my favorite read, but im really concerned with this time travel they did. I really hope that this doesn't just invalidate everything that happened in the chapters till now
that would depend on the time travel mechanics, provided the author even bothers to go into that. Worst case: it does invalidate everything. second worst case: possible consequences just get ignored and the story continues as if nothing happened.

I don't even know how to describe this masterpiece. Chapters keeps being good this yuri Is totally in my top ten Yuri. (⁠⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠⁠)

I need more chapters (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
A game-isekaied villainess attempts to make small alterations to her determined role against the somehow still active game mechanics, which results in her entering a cute yuri relationship with the slightly masochistic fml. Further adventures await. ... you´re welcome.

I loved this story into the recent time travel arc, but we've been in it for 8 months and I'm beginning to not enjoy it. I don't know what will become of it, but I hope we can get back to the present time somehow, soon.

I loved this story into the recent time travel arc, but we've been in it for 8 months and I'm beginning to not enjoy it. I don't know what will become of it, but I hope we can get back to the present time somehow, soon.
Agreed. It's just meandering and taking far too long to get where it's going. The author is just doing cute stuff for the sake of having cute stuff while ignoring the story.

Annoying.

Agreed. It's just meandering and taking far too long to get where it's going. The author is just doing cute stuff for the sake of having cute stuff while ignoring the story.

Annoying.
yeah, kinda gives the impression the author is out of ideas for the main story and is stalling for time until a muse hits them. ... on the other hand. it could literally be that this is moving towards some big space-time-craziness revelation. Let´s give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

yeah, kinda gives the impression the author is out of ideas for the main story and is stalling for time until a muse hits them. ... on the other hand. it could literally be that this is moving towards some big space-time-craziness revelation. Let´s give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
Nah, it's taking too long to get there. By the time the reveal comes, I'll have to re-read half of it to just remember WTF is going on for the reveal to make sense. There's a difference between a slow build-up, and jerking off for waaayyyyy too fucking long to the point that any of your readers who aren't just complete simps get bored.

This is the latter.

Nah, it's taking too long to get there. By the time the reveal comes, I'll have to re-read half of it to just remember WTF is going on for the reveal to make sense. There's a difference between a slow build-up, and jerking off for waaayyyyy too fucking long to the point that any of your readers who aren't just complete simps get bored.

This is the latter.
Right, i guess an episodic web manga is not the right medium for this kind of pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread