Please Don't Call Me Queen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Steadfast Knight

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the author forgot about the chess thing, I can't wait to see it really pushed because it's "smart", even if the MC has no social development.

Oh, and it seems like they are ignoring the incest stuff too... disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
ok so the prince is really really semi tsundere, welp i dont hate him anymore, its more like pity, but i still dont like his ass

I vote for mr.knight, unlike the ogher two who dont listen I think he will make a good king.

thank you for your hard work and the translation! <3

interested to see how this goes, i wonder if it ends in a tie between stew and fran, and they rule together as king and queen? or one of them wins and declares the other as their partner

Dex-chan lover
dammit, the best guy has noped out of the process - he'll poke until he gets the dumbass prince to adjust his attitude, but he's too much of a paladin for this nonsense.

Stewart.... I'm gonna be honest, you're part of her traumatising experience and scarred her for life.. To think she would reciprocate your feeling even with your current misleading behavior, I would suggest for you to give it up.. You're being a dick to her, won't and never would make her think of you favorably.. no pity votes for you

Aw look he's been thinking about her all this time, that means she just has to like him back, it's an obligation really, despite the clear trauma he caused! What a sinful woman she is for not giving him the love he deserves!

I think I just threw up writing that garbage paragraph! What in tarnation is this tomfoolery? This absolute boo-hoo-woe-is-me-I'm-wearing-this-shirt-and-you-wont-even-let-me-nut garbage that this story is trying to peddle?

@UniYuki I agree with and really troubled by that. Did he ever realized what he had done? I really don't want the FL to end up with him but i guess it's already clear that he's the ML because how he has feeling for her since he was a kid 🙄

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Can we just have the MC marry the chess board? It just seems like the best choice. or marrying a starfish just because my choice of words somehow reminded me of one.

Dex-chan lover
Lol sinful for not loving someone she's never known about?
The Knight was almost perfect until he said that garbage

I second zeeMoonChild and UniYuiki’s sentiments. Absolutely no pity to be found here. Actually acknowledge the harm you have done, better yourself, get off your high horse, apologize, and then maybe you can have the slightest hope of winning her affection. Until then you are not worth any of her time. Move along Princy.

Dex-chan lover
Lol we got people mad that Irv called our MC sinful woman playfully. He's not putting that kind of blame on her, just saying that she's a tease. Besides, she forgot a lot of things. Like the dog incident and the cheek kiss. You'd figure a kid with an uneventful life would at least remember that

Users who are viewing this thread