Please Don't Come to the Villainess' Stationery Store! - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

It seems like the chapter glitched in upload. It is appearing before chapter 49 instead of after.

Dex-chan lover
The chances of team Prince are fading but maybe with wooing the Queen we can force the royals.

Let's hope Sheria fails and dies or something so we can finally move on from the family and move into the fight for Mel.

It seems the ML that will most likely get with together with MC is Issac, this is great to me! Because I love Dominick and MC having platonic and friendship kind of relationship more, i feel like he's her best friend in this story.
This relationship will also have a future comedy where after Isaac and MC get married, Issac still has to accept Dominick living in their house since he is her sword while Dominick become a third wheeler.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh if one need requirement for antagonist-ori!Heroine, Sheria is perfect. I was bored with dumb bad ori! heroine or the pure white lotus one. Sly and clever type like this one is refreshing
Was thinking this while reading, sheria is an incredibly well done twist villain. Especially since she is not evil bc she is innocent, feminine or the usual parameters that can end up with the villains feeling like they're leaning in on some misogynist tropes.

She arguably, is evil bc she enjoys it and has been raised to see crushing people as the most effective way due to her status, privilege and entitlement instilled in her as a high ranking noble who finds it easy to be charismatic, particularly since she didn't at any point NEED to do these things in the cruel ways she does.

All the things she has, she (and her parents & now fiance) got on the basis of abusing mel on a personal level, and on the public front, the common people. Through exploiting systems that cyclically reward the people with good press, power, money and merciless tactics.

Its such an interesting way of exploring how people with bad intentions will put themselves in a position of both status, and moral authority, in addition to spreading false rumours to push their own reputation to even further heights to silence their victims. It feels... Realistic in its components even if the setting itself is fantastical.

(also on a more light hearted note here's hoping mel & isaac smooch soon lol)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The chances of team Prince are fading but maybe with wooing the Queen we can force the royals.

Let's hope Sheria fails and dies or something so we can finally move on from the family and move into the fight for Mel.
Instant death on fail is too nice.

Let her scheme more. Let her experience even more setbacks. Let her agonize why and how her attempts keep failing.

Then when she decides to 'confront' Melendique, she'll be in for a surprise from her wall of bare chested hunks friends.

Last edited:
Anyone else annoyed by the long white spaces that you have to scroll past? There was one especially long bit in the middle of this chapter, I don't like them at all.

Besides that, really excellent to see this again. Thanks for the chapter!

I really wonder who the male lead will be. The cover art doesn't help either - though I wouldn't mind a single boss lady Mel ending

Dex-chan lover
ugh she's here. excited to see how this confrontation will turn out!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else annoyed by the long white spaces that you have to scroll past? There was one especially long bit in the middle of this chapter, I don't like them at all.

Besides that, really excellent to see this again. Thanks for the chapter!
Manhwa suck for reading on a desktop or a horizontal screen. The white spaces feel ok on vertical reading on a phone because they're like scene / time transitions.

Supporter
who's the girl that invited mel?

edit: nvm I got it. she's the one from that antiques club

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread