Please Don't Come to the Villainess' Stationery Store! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
In the upper circles saying you want someone who can generate wealth would be expected, from a realistic point of view. You can't live that kind of life without being at least somewhat rich, after all, so it's the bottom line. That being said, it still seems kind of rudimentary to mention it like that. It's like someone asking you what kind of car you'd like, and you answer it needs to have four wheels. Although all of the people present do know Mel and some of the hardships she went through, so they probably understand where her statement was coming from.

Double-page supporter
I don't know if its because i've read so many mangas in this genre, but i kind of wish people didn't try and push the female leads right into a relationship just as soon as they get independance. I know this a romance genre, but let the girl have a minute to breath first before trying to marry her off yeah? She just got her title and financial independance, let her raise her business a little, enjoy being free for a bit. People in these stories act like every minute spent being single is a minute wasted, and that the female lead will only be happy if she has a strong man to take care of everything

Dex-chan lover
She is gonna end up with the magic tower master. It's a dead give away since she only interacts with him and Dominick.

But it's not like Dominick can have kids with her...or can he

Users who are viewing this thread