Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 0

I feel like she might end up getting eaten in, uh, a different way than the original novel (within the story) meant it >_>

wait! if the original novel's title is "fate to be eaten by the protagonist", isn't the novel basically talk about ertha who would be eaten? how could she became an extra when the novel title is about her fate???

That's what I thought too!
And uh considering she's the only existing purifier idk how the original story goes

I'm confused by 'eaten alive' 🤔
What does it mean? Is it like snu snu or like literally?

EATEN ALIVE1?1? PLEASE TELL ME HE DEVOURED HER IN A DIFF WAY like absorbing her power till she died NOT CANNIBALISM 😭😭😭

He will literally eat her?? I thought he meant in another way, they're bed after all. :)))))) HAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
i thought it was an euphemism but it's cannibalism??? alkjaslkjsa???? 💀 anyway count me in, i'm interested 😳

thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmmm not gonna lie, this ml is just not doing it for me, like he's not bringing the heat, there's no appeal idk why tho :/ also he literally will just straight up fuckin eat her like fuckin hannibal??? am i on the wrong side of mangadex wtf????

LOL damn a cannibal ML, that sure is something new 🤣🤣 I'd totally read the novel if it were real, the plot sounds intriguing

Are we talking about cannibalism?! In the woman's place I would kill him take the money the kids and run! Or better get an assassin!

Users who are viewing this thread