Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 12

I'm sorry someone reposted and now we all lose out. That sucks! But thanks for translating this one

sucks that some dumb bitch did that...
thanks for the chapter~
i hope she's stopped or been flooded with messages

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like that was a very calculated way to tell the knight off and not have him killed.

Damn those reposters. Do they even understand what they're reading when they can't even understand translators warning? Too bad you had to stop working on some of your works hope they learn their lesson. Thank you for the translation!

I'm sorry you guys got done dirty... it's a shame that you had to remove some of your works, but we'll always support you guys!! <3

I've reached the point where I find it weird to not see bald pics at the end of chapters, wonderful

The message should’ve been more aggressive grrr 🔪🔪🔪 thank you for the updates ! will always support your work <3

I love bored Corona kids translations. Someone give me a sword. I'm gonna stab a b*tch! 🗡🤬🔥

If only we have the sword to cut the reposter's hand. Basically, they're just thieves who want to make profit of people's work

him: *whispers* your back is pretty ertha

me:
tenor.gif

idek y i was so surprised when i read that. some of it went up my nose so now it hurts ;-;

So which one of y'all decided to give BCK a hard time? 🤬

I'm coming with a sword the moment I find you 👹

Users who are viewing this thread