Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 12

whoever decided to give the translators a hard time...

take out your tongue *swings sword*
Misses and takes out the head
Opps, well who's next

Some people on Bato.to keep reposting things there and idk if they even have the uploader's permission.

Confused bc she said she had no choice and was desperate know to go to the man that literally ate her, but there was also the crown prince and she’s the only purifier? Yeah he would be sus but same as Zahid, it would take five seconds to verify her words and she wouldn’t need to be with a cannibalistic freak.... but ig we need plot and a scary ml lmfao

Double-page supporter
your back is pretty.... hmm... gotta work on your game....

oh you stop ehe 😳

oh right you’re not complimenting me... lmao lost myself there

me after readinf that starting.note:.......bruhhhh.....
you guys work on so many of my favorite stories right now and they are one of the very few positive things in my life right now, so id relly appreciate it, if you could continue your work with those in a few months when the storm calmed down.

Ohhhhh I was wondering why he did something as extreme as eating her in the original. Well, now we know for sure its not just a euphemism for sex

Thank you guys for your work i really do appreciate all your work since the translations are so good. im sorry to hear that people are reuploading and i dont think the message is much aggresive since people are basically stealing hard work. i really am sorry to hear that

Oh no! I’m sorry people are being shitty and sharing your work 😭

@silentscarlettt. I don't think they would let her enter in the Imperial Palace, since she was a commoner, and even if she could have seen him at least once it would be because he might be checking on the people's town and might of not hear her, that's mainly the problems
The rumors would increase even more since he's crown prince, because she was commoner, they might decide to make her a concubine, it's not bad being one but she wouldn't have any respect cause even now as duchess she has rumors about selling her body, nobody would believe her if she said she didn't sold her body.
And the castle is still a dangerous place, with people that decide to poison or kill her because she was a commoner, and the only way she might get some respect is by saying she's a purifier but that's not it..

People who are reposting your work ruin it for everyone else! Thanks for the chapter!

Nice. I love that she fought back 🥰

Man. I hope people would support you instead. Hehe

The message isn't too aggressive at all, people who steal your work and repost it don't deserve any mercy 😤

As for the chapter, this guy is so thirsty, omg.

wahhh :mad:((( it makes me very mad that ppl are still stealing and reposting scan groups SMH

Users who are viewing this thread