Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 12

@Mngtr Yes because it’s Zahid. Personnaly if it was some I am not attracted to, I’d rather give my blood. But at the same time, there’s the probability that he would consider eating her if he drinks her blood 🧐

Btw I don’t know if I’ve been influenced by the chapters I just read from Raeliana’s webtoon ( forgot the name), but Zahid reminds me of Noah

man these reuploaders get on my nerves, thank you for all the chapters so far!

Am I the only one conflicted at that compliment?? It's such a weird thing to be complimented on -- like I would've said "thank youuu??" *raises confused eyebrows*

And I agree with a lot of other people! The opening message wasn't aggressive enough 😤!! People really be dumb stupid out here. Hope y'all stay safe BCK and don't be afraid to come for people's necks lol

@Flowerthinking Technically what scantalation groups do is borderline illegal so when people re-upload or repost their work, it could expose them to the author and/or other legal bodies whom can then take legal action against these groups (like lawsuits & etc). So scans groups usually stop their projects or remove their works in order to protect themselves against that stuff

Fed-Kun's army
So that's why he ends up tearing out her neck - he doesn't really eat her so much as going full vampire wannabe and sucks out all her blood to purify himself. That makes a lot more sense than him just going nuts one day and deciding gnawing on someone's neck is a good idea.

Let’s be real, if some guy approached you and said, “Your back is pretty”. You would book it so fast! Am I the only one that thought that was a cringe compliment?

Thank you for updating! I’ve grown curious with this series and I would hate for you guys to stop uploading 😭 tell me who we fighting I loathe reuploaders

Dex-chan lover
i had only realized how dirty youd be if you praise's someone back...

Fed-Kun's army
Its kind of weird, why is she being taught mannerism, I mean she was a noble before her family goes bankrupt.

Aside from that weird compliment, can we talk about how, for once, a fl didnt just take the insult or let the ML deal with it but rather dealt with it herself.

Cute, but I need them to thoroughly go over whatever the heck just happened with the Pope and how he has the royal family in his back pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread