Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Seemingly unrealistic amount of blood there... as someone who has been pricked by a rose bush before, not sure with this. Also, the heightened smell, is sus. How can you smell blood in an open area so quickly like that and from that distance? Even with wind, the garden would have so many other stronger scents. That moment really took me out of the story hahaha

ML: Exists
BCK: Let's make him bald and show it to the readers

😂 I don't mind tho, thank you for the update! 💖

I don't wanna say it, but I must: the crown prince is prettier than the Duke
Why the Duke has to have this tiny thin straight lines as eyebrows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
WTFFFFFFFFF

ZAHID LMAO where did he learn to FLIRT like THAT omfg the grease levels off the charts in this one I luv it

God, I'm loving all of these thirty proactive male leads we've been getting lately, they're all delicious 😏

Thank you for the chapter!

Lord that ending...

She tripped over nothing, got caught by the duke princess-style (literally how & why?), flung her arm into a rose bush, started bleeding profusely from a single prick, somehow got blood all over the falling petals which then blew into the prince’s face, he somehow caught a whiff of her blood, and apparently wizards can recognize the smell of purifier pheromones? what in the plot gymnastics...

I've been thinking, but.... if you're so concerned about physical contact exposing you as a purifier.... then shouldn't you wear gloves....

Aggregator gang
"Ah shucks" LOL
That translation XD I just can't hahahahaha
Nobody says that and then imagining this particular ML saying it..... it's priceless 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the updates~!!

stop balding them omg- TT

also tsk tsk as kuckoonut said, shouldn't she where gloves??

Users who are viewing this thread