Please Don't Eat Me! - Ch. 5

Dark_Lemon You should read "The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion" that holy people was really so funny.

Phantom hand on her shoulder when she's introduced at the duke's house = Thing from Addams family?

He's probably not a good guy, but damn that color scheme! 🤤 Love white hair/black eyes design!

Double-page supporter
@Dark_Lemon It's a refection of the modern public disillusion with corrupt organize religions brought on by recent scandals and history. Most notably the Catholic church and the Chinese communist erasure of religion and Japanese generational trends toward agnosticism. So it makes religion the go to lazy writing bad guy in a historical setting.

Kind of like how every other European bad guy somehow turns out to be Nazis. I think I even saw a movie with moon Nazis once. It's just lazy writing because people can't be bothered to come up with something original.

N-O the debt is settled, end of story, ya'll got your money, you religious leeches!

thank u for the update! my treat in between asynchronous school videos ;-;-;-;-;-;;--;

Users who are viewing this thread