Please Don't Eat Me!

WHEN BCK DO BALD EDITS, IT SEND ME EVERY SINGLE TIME LMAOOL

THANK YOU FOR BRIGHTENING MY DAY WITH SHINY HEADS 😂

sno

... could've done without the
trip. Seems a bit too forced.

cnd

@Halina Nah, you right.It feels too fast and disorganized. Not to mention, it's hard to connect with any of these characters so far.

Maybe I'm just nagging but I'm so sad. I'm not a fan of this adaptation as someone who has read the same events in the novel. For one, Please Don't Eat Me always strikes me as a more serious novel. The little chibi's that added in humor in chapter 0 in a supposed to be steamy scene was weird to me. The vibe I felt in the novel just isn't there. The tense feeling Ertha felt when she was walking into the Vatican isn't there, the steamy scenes aren't very steamy, everything just feels so toned down and it's disappointing.

I mostly have a problem with the art style though. No hate on the artist because Ertha in this style looks fine, it's Zahid that I have a problem with. Zahid is supposed to look beautiful, almost "inhuman" as Ertha would say. But this art style with those BOXY EYES. Compare the original novel cover with this art style and you will understand the pain I felt when I saw what they did. Those boxy eyes are not for Zahid and is not how I pictured him to look at all. 😭

I'm dropping this one it's too cringey for my liking. Maybe the novel is different so I'll read that instead.

Group Leader
A other one where for some reason the MC looks totally different from anyone else from her family. I just dont understand her father has Blonde hair , her mother too but for some reason her hair looks totally different.

Now that's a different type of ML right there. Haha. Most MLs no matter how possessive they are, will leave their partner when they have to go to war. For their partner's protection. But Zahid, hahaha def wants to be stuck like gum 🤣

Why is this rated so high? The ML is clearly showing obsessive yandere tendencies and the MC is stuck in a "this is fine" mindset.

This is a more lighthearted haha novel for sure at least with this adaptation but also...I’d just like to note that the eyes are weird. The eyes are definitely like when people make parodies of romance mangas/manhwas within a comic to note how ridiculous it is and I just cannot find this to be anything other than like. A funny comic instead of something actually romantic

Apparently this actually is about cannibalism and not being eaten sexually? Still a little hard to tell ngl

@Dazigo
"Abusive and obsessive male leads are fucking sexy!" - Melissa (Beware Of the Villainess)
Not saying that it's ok in real life tho, but this is fiction :)

Basically, MC is trying to survive being reincarnated into a special being that can either heal(?) wizards or make them really strong(?) through phyisical contact. The more significant the contact, the stronger the effect, so cannibalism is a very real threat to her.

I'm only at the first chapter and a thought crossed my mind
"Are you sure this isn't a euphemism?"

IM CONFUSED so is this a sexual eating kind of way or ripping off your flesh kind of way DJSKSK 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Looks at the description, Armie Hammer write this or what?

Users who are viewing this thread