Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 34 - I Hate People Like Her!

Dex-chan lover
p7805542_b_h8_af.jpg

Aggregator gang
these kinds of chapter remind me that sympathy does not mean the justification of one's misactions. you can feel bad for the mom while still saying that she's an asshole for leaving her daughter to die. honestly though, just calling her an asshole is a huge understatement.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with her getting an atonement arc, but it better not happen in one chapter or off screen

Dex-chan lover
So, like, unless he explains anything to her, is he just gonna ask to buy her daughter? Now that I think about it, I don't know if him being a vampire makes that any better, haha

Dex-chan lover
Zyugoya has one plot line and it's this. If this was the First chapter of a new Zyugoya manga, I wouldn't have even been the least bit surprised that it started this way.

Dex-chan lover
While I can sympathize with the mom and her upbringing, it just hurts me more that she was willing to do what happened to her to her own kid. The cycle is so hard to break. I have a feeling he will offer to wipe her debt in exchange for the girl or offer to raise her together or just make her disapear. The progress of the kid could easily be destroyed by her presence.

Dex-chan lover
I know she's a horrible mother but now I pity her a bit... anyway, I wonder what's the deal gonna be.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how Zyugoya works and how it has been established that happiness and good health makes people´s blood taste way better he probably will ask her to act as a good and caring mother while he supports her economically to make the girl happy, pretend to be his lover to avoid suspicions from outsiders and his close relationship with Rosario and will end with him "fixing her" and forming a loving family with both of them.

Don't wanna excuse her for being a shitty mother, but goddamn, her past is friggin' tragic.
Child abuse is often self-propagating, unfortunately. A lot of abusers are victims, too. Doesn't excuse the abuse, but damn does it make it even more tragic.

I still feel like he's going to try and make her a better mom
It's a possibility. She has a lot to atone for, a lot she did that was flat out wrong that cannot be excused, but there's a chance she's not entirely beyond redemption.

Ok she's a terrible mother but it's not because she's a terrible person
Exactly. People need to learn that if you buy your kid a stuffed animal one time, you can't ever be called a bad person when you leave it to starve to death in filth.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly. People need to learn that if you buy your kid a stuffed animal one time, you can't ever be called a bad person when you leave it to starve to death in filth.

Hey I'm not saying that one nice thing exonerates her neglect, but this character is also a victim, and it seems to be heading to a scenario where she can improve as both.

Yeah yeah, realistically she'd come back home and there'd just be a dead withered child corpse and then she'll puke her guts out and then perhaps hang herself out of guilt for failing as both a person and a mother (if she does feel bad at all)...

but that's not why we're here, reading Zyugyoya's work, now are we?

Users who are viewing this thread