Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Bring it on!

Dex-chan lover
VL2AoNa.png

this guy :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Vampire guy is giving off huge flag signs

Feels like they are foreshadowing that he will sacrifice himself for the little girl in a climatic character developing moment.

That sacrifice being that he will purposely act like a villain to drive the little girl away from the dangerous life of vampires.

The old trope of "Break your loved ones heart to get them away from your enemies"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Feels like they are foreshadowing that he will sacrifice himself for the little girl in a climatic character developing moment.

That sacrifice being that he will purposely act like a villain to drive the little girl away from the dangerous life of vampires.

The old trope of "Break your loved ones heart to get them away from your enemies"
That's how you get yandere vampire hunters.
This is the hidden disadvantage/danger of forming bonds he mentions.

Dex-chan lover

Nothing of true consequence happens in any of the authors titles, so I think he'll be ok.

Dex-chan lover
I do like the new characters but I want to see more development between the main couple, but it feels like they want to focus a lot more on the other characters now

Dex-chan lover
I feel this is going to go from Lotus raising his future blood donor to Rosario taming her future husband.
And I still can't quite get a feel for the relationship between Raspberry and Lotus. She at times treats him like a henchman but other times shows how close she is to him.

Dex-chan lover
I would put her closer to psychopath but....yeah, sociopath works.
Yeah, I think I remember reading somewhere that sociopaths aren't a recognized psychiatric category and that the real category is a psychopath of some kind so you're more correct than me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think I remember reading somewhere that sociopaths aren't a recognized psychiatric category and that the real category is a psychopath of some kind so you're more correct than me.
Correct is correct. Don't discredit yourself with nonsense like "more correct", since I think you considering her sociopath works better.

(That and I just don't trust psychiatrists.)

Users who are viewing this thread